Monday, May 20, 2013

We Have Returned!

Sorry for the two week absence, guys! Mike and I were roadtripping up the pacific coast! It was quite lovely.




However, whilst roadtripping, we were both very very very bad and ate awful foods. I know, I know -- we're terrible.

I have a new outlook on the whole weight loss/diet thing though. I've decided not to continue on the paleo diet quest. Quite frankly, I love legumes and a bunch of stuff that is forbidden on the paleo diet. Also, as Mike has pointed out to me and as I already knew myself, restricting oneself too much will only result in an eventual binge. A terrible, terrible binge.

My solution? Weight watchers! I still plan on eating mostly veggies, and a lot of my recipes that I post will be vegan friendly, mostly because I love vegan food. I might even continue to use nutritional yeast because I just love the flavor, and it's healthy to boot! However, should I decide to have some legit cheese once in awhile, I'm going to allow myself that! Our diets should be bent around our preferences; it's all about moderation.

I have no new recipes to share today, but on Wednesday I will have something super special to share with you all. It's a recipe I developed that was inspired by a dish I had at a Thai BBQ restaurant in Los Angeles. Check back on Wednesday for the deliciousness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment